Pediatric Associates of Connecticut
Pediatric Associates are specialists in the care of infants, children and adolescents. The Pediatricians in our group are all well trained and certified by the American Board of Pediatrics indicating that they are recognized as experts in their field. Our caring office staff has been handpicked to provide the all important link between doctor and patient in the office and on the phone. As children's doctors, we are committed to ensuring the healthy progress and behavior and development of all children in our care.
- A Benefit Dinner for Carter Manning
- Sadly, Dr. Vitale will be leaving the Pediatric Associates family December 2013.
- Introducing Our Newest Provider, Dr. Cynthia Roque
- Three of our Docs are again "Top Docs" in Connecticut Magazine for 2013!
- NEW! Keep Children in Rear-facing Car Seats until age 2 Years.
- "Hey Doc, I've Got a Question". A New Book by Our Own Dr. Charles Fischbein Is Now Available!
- Joan Ramsey RN, CLC Provides Help for Nursing Moms
- It's Time for Influenza Vaccine 2013-2014!
- All Aboard! Model Trains Chugging Around Our Waterbury Waiting Room.
Our basic philosophy is that nurturing and caring for children demands a trusting partnership between physician and parent. We attempt to provide as much education as treatment in order to help your children thrive. To accomplish this we are committed to being available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Pediatric Associates is located in the greater Waterbury CT area. Our Pediatricians serve the surrounding towns including but not limited to Southbury, Wolcott, Cheshire, Prospect, Watertown, Naugatuck, Oxford, Thomaston, Woodbury and Middlebury Connecticut.